Real Estate Archives

NEW YORK (BankingMyWay) — The spring selling season seems to be off to a strong start, but not a blockbuster one. Read more»
NEW YORK (BankingMyWay) — The snow is finally gone, daffodils are blooming and tree buds are about to burst — spring is finally here. Which means it time for a bumper crop of open houses, an opportunity for buyers — and sellers too — to assess the market first-hand. Read more»
NEW YORK (BankingMyWay) — Fannie Mae has an encouraging report on the housing market. In it, Fannie Mae says 38% of American homeowners call this a “good time” to sell a home, compared with just 26% at the same time last year. Read more»
NEW YORK (BankingMyWay) — How healthy is the housing market? Data on prices and sales show a pretty nice recovery, but the standout stat is foreclosures: The “foreclosure inventory” dropped by 35% in the 12 months ended in February. Read more»
NEW YORK (BankingMyWay) — Mortgage rates have stayed low far longer than most experts had expected, and could just stay this way for, well, some time. Does it make sense, then, for homeowners to make extra principal payments? And if it does, what’s the smartest strategy? Read more»
NEW YORK (BankingMyWay) — Mortgage foreclosures are at a six-year low, according to data from Back Night (formerly Lending Processing Services), and that is helping boost the vast majority of local housing markets to their best showing since 2010. Read more»
NEW YORK (BankingMyWay) — Everyone knows rising home prices make it a sellers’ market. Sellers can afford to hold out for top dollar because buyers are rushing to beat higher prices. Read more»
NEW YORK (BankingMyWay) — If you’re itching to sell your home this spring, there’s some good news in this week’s housing market numbers. Read more»
NEW YORK (BankingMyWay) — A study by Zillow.com finds than 10% of renters would like to buy a home in the next 12 months, a demand that could help speed the housing recovery. But what about the other 90%? Read more»
NEW YORK (BankingMyWay) — It’s coming on the spring home selling season, the most active period of the year for single home titles changing hands, and this year the outlook for home sales growth is up across the board. Single-family homes, townhouses and condominiums are all expected to see stronger sales in 2014. Read more»
Sign Up Now for Our FREE Newsletter

Brokerage Partners

US Rate Map - National Home Equity Rates

 
Roll over states to see best rates.
 
Lower Rates Higher Rates

This illustration shows rates based on all terms and locations of a particular state. Products may not be offered by all institutions. Individual institutions determine the availability and required qualifications of their products. Product restrictions may apply.

Calculators

Calculator Access our Savings, Mortgage, Auto Loan and Personal Finance Tools here.